Vocabularies document RFC period

pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Wed Sep 17 03:59:29 PDT 2008

As I read your message,

I would like to submit a modification in UCD
Just because we would like to promote TAP of atmospheric profile for planet
to write votable we need UCD for altitude
actually there is

Q | pos.earth.altitude                           | Altitude, height on
Earth  above sea level

I would like to change Earth in src
It seem to be more generic and in the idea of UCD: dedicated  to a
quantity not to a specific object
the ID of the object could be Earth, Mars, Titan ...

Best regards
Pierre

Norman Gray a écrit :

> Greetings, all.
>
> The Vocabularies document is now in its RFC period, which runs from
> 2008 September 15 to 2008 October 17 (five weeks).
>
> Version 1.15 of the PR document is at
> <http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/latest/Vocabularies.html>, and the RFC
> comments page at
> <http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VocabulariesRFC>.
> Comments are warmly solicited.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Norman
> (semantics WG vice-chair)

                           Pierre Le Sidaner
             Observatoire de Paris-Meudon-Nancay

Service Informatique de l'Observatoire 01 45 07 76 34
5, place Jules Janssen 92195 Meudon
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 89
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mail:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr

vo.obspm.fr