IAU93 Internationalisation

Alasdair Gray agray at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Wed Feb 27 06:26:31 PST 2008

Hi Folks,

I've just been doing some work involving the IAU93 and have found that
there is an error in the internationalisation.

The problem is that the script that adds the translated terms does not
take into account that UF terms become alternative labels in SKOS so
there is no corresponding concept for them. Instead of being added as
preferred labels in the different languages they should be added as
alternative labels in the various languages.

Since I am responsible for this vocabulary at the moment, I will fix the
script.

Cheers,

Alasdair