Multiple definitions

Ed Shaya eshaya at umd.edu
Fri Feb 8 08:57:05 PST 2008

Rick,

Wouldn't it work this way if we allow altLabels+prefLabels to be
non-unique?  So for this case,
comet_coma would have id="comet_coma", prefLable="coma of comet" and
altLabel="coma".
But the distortion coma would have id="coma", prefLabel="coma
distortion",  altLabel="coma".
The point is to have unique terms for unique definitions.
This is probably what you meant.  Yes?

Ed