SV and Thesaurus - decide

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 20 14:34:15 PDT 2007

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Andrea Preite Martinez wrote:
> - YES, we can go on discussing/commenting/editing it, with the ultimate goal
> to define an IVOA SV standard.

We should continue this.  The most important thing at this point
is content, not format.  Experimentation re SKOS/OWL/RDF etc. can
proceed in parallel and should be prototyped.  If necessary, it will
be possible to restructure the vocabulary later for better integration
with whatever technology proves a better match for our applications.

	- Doug