SV: who does it?

Andrea Preite Martinez andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
Sat Sep 15 04:30:02 PDT 2007

Quoting Tony Linde <Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk>:

> Who ought to be involved in the creation of a Standard Vocabulary? We have
> the document created by Andrea and his small group and obviously they'll be
> involved, but shouldn't we be sure to include people in the DM and VOEvent
> (to name but two obvious relationships) groups since it appears they're the
> ones most likely to use a SV. Any volunteers? Or suggestions for candidates?

Semantics and VOEvent are already included via the participation of
"active" mambers of both WGs. Participation of other "active" members
is of course welcome.
DAL and Theory are not yet represented.
Dough, Gerard, are you volunteering, or can you suggest somebody?

Andrea
Andrea Preite Martinez                 andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
IASF                                   Tel.IASF:+39.06.4993.4641
Via del Fosso del Cavaliere 100        Tel.CDS :+33.3.90242452
I-00133 Roma                           Cell.   :+39.320.43.15.383
                                        Skype   :andrea.preite.martinez