Vocabulary: Ontology

Andrea Preite Martinez andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
Wed Sep 12 14:06:54 PDT 2007

Quoting Rob Seaman <seaman at noao.edu>:

> Without belaboring the surreal nature of debating perceived versus real
> urgency (where is Stephen Covey when you need him?), could somebody
> point us to a current functioning link to the document in question?
> Whatever its Buddha-nature, whether it is eventually revealed to be a
> "Draft" or a "Note" - if we're to self-actualize either as a group or
> through asserting our inherent non-groupiness, the categorical
> imperative of the IVOA mandates that we read the latest draft.

I gave this morning (CET) the new link, on the WG twiki page
(http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaSemantics ) :

http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaSemantics/VOcabularies-20070903.pdf

or

http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaSemantics/VOcabularies-20070903.htm

Andrea
Andrea Preite Martinez                 andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
IASF                                   Tel.IASF:+39.06.4993.4641
Via del Fosso del Cavaliere 100        Tel.CDS :+33.3.90242452
I-00133 Roma                           Cell.   :+39.320.43.15.383
                                        Skype   :andrea.preite.martinez