Vocabulary: Ontology

Frederic V. Hessman hessman at astro.physik.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Sep 12 08:45:48 PDT 2007

Touche, at least because of the InterOp.  On the other hand, there
are other reasons to be urgent.   And it would be nice to bounce the
idea off potential customers.

Rick

On 12 Sep 2007, at 5:36 pm, Matthew Graham wrote:

> Hi,
>> Given the beauty of these examples and the trivial means of
>> exchanging formats within our VOcabulary proposal, can't we _by
>> the meeting this month_ (InterOp)
> Since there is no Semantics session at the InterOp, I do not see
> the perceived urgency in getting this done.
>
>    Cheers,
>
>    Matthew

Dr. Frederic V. Hessman     Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Institut für Astrophysik          Tel.  +49-551-39-5052
Friedrich-Hund-Platz 1         Fax +49-551-39-5043
37077 Goettingen                 Room F04-133
http://www.Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.de/~hessman
MONET: a MOnitoring NEtwork of Telescopes
http://monet.Uni-Goettingen.de