IVOA Vocabularies - WD

Andrea Preite Martinez andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
Wed Sep 5 06:40:07 PDT 2007

Dear all,

the WD document "IVOA Vocabularies" v1.01 is now available at
http://ivoa.net/Documents/latest/VOcabularies.html

Andrea

Andrea Preite Martinez                 andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
IASF                                   Tel.IASF:+39.06.4993.4641
Via del Fosso del Cavaliere 100        Tel.CDS :+33.3.90242452
I-00133 Roma                           Cell.   :+39.320.43.15.383
                                        Skype   :andrea.preite.martinez