skos:broader/narrower and skos:related clashes in IVOAT

Douglas Burke dburke at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 15 04:48:19 PST 2007

Rick,

If I re-run the cwm "script" then the only "clashes" I come up with are
reletad to the Herbig Ae/Be Starts tokens you highlight below:

    :AeStars     skos:editorialNote "has skos:narrower and skos:broader =
'HerbigAeBeStars'" .

    :BeStars     skos:editorialNote "has skos:narrower and skos:broader =
'HerbigAeBeStars'" .

    :HerbigAeBeStars     skos:editorialNote "has skos:narrower and
skos:broader = 'AeStars'",
                "has skos:narrower and skos:broader = 'BeStars'" .

Why is it so hard to make computers think ;-)
Doug