skos:broader/narrower and skos:related clashes in IVOAT

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Thu Nov 15 03:22:24 PST 2007

OK - I've resolved most of the clashes (Douglas - please re-cwm) and
fixed most of the errors but there is still lots of IAU93 garbage to
be cleaned up.   I resolved the Yerkes classification problem by
making the types only RT's rather than NT's.
The other way around is also easy to change.

The remaining case where I just don't see what to do is

>     :AeStars     skos:editorialNote "has skos:narrower and
> skos:broader =
> 'HerbigAeBeStars'" .
>
>     :HerbigAeBeStars     skos:editorialNote "has skos:narrower and
> skos:broader = 'AeStars'",
>                 "has skos:narrower and skos:broader = 'BeStars'" .

Rick