SKOS

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 03:58:00 PST 2005

Hi Bernard,

It might well be useful in VOTech but I'm not sure we've time to evaluate it
at this stage - perhaps later on.

If anyone does intend to evaluate it, the following might be useful:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-swbp-thesaurus-pubguide-20050517/
 (Quick Guide to Publishing a Thesaurus on the Semantic Web)

Perhaps trying to convert the IAU Thesaurus to RDF using SKOS might be
useful.

Are there any tools for creating SKOS documents, like Protégé for OWL?

Cheers,
Tony.