some semantic puzzles from VOEvent

Bernard Vatant bernard.vatant at mondeca.com
Fri Jun 3 06:00:08 PDT 2005

Just an addition after eventually finding out the VOEvent schema ...
http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaVOEvent/VOEvent-0.90.pdf

... good to see everything I wrote below is mostly useless, since it's all in that
document, basically. Sorry for the noise.
So either I missed the point of the questions, or their point is the difficulty to see the
articulation of the ontology with the data schema, e.g. how many entities, and of which
type is a VOEvent (as a data set) about. In the latter case, maybe what I wrote is worth
reading.

Bernard