[Ontology] UCDs vs ontologies?

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 2 07:51:07 PDT 2005

Semantics, ontologies and the like could usefully be claimed by the UCD, DM
or Registry workgroups (and I daresay others if they put their minds to it
:) ).

The Semantics IG is the right place within the IVOA lists for discussions
about this area of *interest*.

If there are specific standards that need to be developed, we will raise
them with the appropriate workgroup, or, if no such workgroup exists, with
the exec with a view to creating a new workgroup.

Cheers,
Tony.