Call for contributions to the Registry session at the Nov 2023 IVOA Interop Meeting in Tucson, Arizona

Renaud Savalle renaud.savalle at obspm.fr
Mon Oct 16 12:27:45 CEST 2023

Dear Registry WG members and Registry users, dear IVOA,

The upcoming IVOA Interoperability meeting [1] [2] will host a Registry
Working Group session on Saturday November 11, 2023 2pm-3:30pm (Tucson)
at Steward Observatory in room N210. Online attendance will be possible
with Zoom.

We are planning a thematic session about “Python as a registry client
for the end users”. Further details will be announced here soon, along
with an online document to submit use-cases that will be discussed
during the session.

We'll also have time for a few talks about other registry topics [3].
Please let us know if you are interested to contribute as a speaker.

Hope to see you soon in Tucson !

Best Regards,

Renaud Savalle <renaud.savalle at obspm.fr> and Tess Jaffe
<tess.jaffe at nasa.gov>, chairs of the IVOA Registry WG

Links:
1. Meeting web page and registration info:
https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/2557/
2. Meeting Program: https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpNov2023
3. Registry WG Roadmap:
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2023ARoadmap#Registry%20WG