Nov 17-19 IVOA Interop, call for proposals.

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Wed Oct 21 19:23:16 CEST 2020

Registry,

Hello! I know it has been relatively quiet here this year. On my end, this has been a little bit intentional: with the added stress of pandemic life around the world affecting us all at different times to different degrees, I have been working to actively focus on the most urgent high priority items and otherwise just hold things steady and running. There are still things going on in the IVOA, though, and we are having our next Interoperability Meeting online November 17-19, with the success of the May 2020 online Interop as a template.

Are you working on anything registry-related you would like to discuss in a session? Are you working on anything in the purview of another working or interest group that has a registry component? The sign-up page for the meeting also has a form for abstract submission. Please let us know what you'd like to talk about by October 31!

https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/1155/

All the best,
--Theresa Dower
Archives, STScI