Semantics Calls: Sept 1, 16:00 UTC

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Aug 25 14:37:56 CEST 2020

Dear Semantics and Registry WGs,

We will have a telecon on current topics in Semantics on 2020-09-01
(a.k.a. next Tuesday), at 16:00.  Connection details are on
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SemanticsCalls-1
-- and there's the agenda, too, which so far is:

* Review of the last VEPs
* A VEP for Pat's interpretation of datalink#calibration,
  http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/semantics/2020-June/002736.html
* Registry: Who's taking the next steps with working out the proper
  UAT integration into VOResource? See
  http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/registry/2020-May/005429.html
* Report on an effort to map current Registry subjects to the UAT
* A vocabulary of messengers (for now, for VODataService waveband)
* Next steps with Vocabularies 2.0?
* How do we go on with these meetings?

As you can see, there's a bit of a focus on the UAT and its use in
the Registry, which is why I'm sending this to the Registry list, too.

So -- if you're interested in Semantics developments: Just drop by.

        -- Markus