[ivoa-rofr] Re: rofr.ivoa.net question

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 21:20:46 CEST 2019

Hi Yulie,

last Saturday I updated all records to add a setSpec element, plus updated
all URLs to https, and updated timestamps. So a full reharvest would be
useful I think.

One thing: the validator reports two schema validation errors for
verb=Identify that I cannot reproduce.

--
Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre