[ivoa-rofr] Re: rofr.ivoa.net question

IVOA Registry of Registries ivoa-rofr at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 18 20:16:54 CEST 2019

Hi Patrick,

When exactly did you update your registry?  The registry's record was
reharvested and updated in the RofR on April 19. At that time the accessURL
was still http and update date "2018-01-24".  For the record, all registry
records were updated at that time regardless of their validation status.
The current plan is to start reharvesting all records regularly and we are
working on setting this up.

When I try to access your registry now either over http or https I am
getting the same results. It is not clear why access over http is failing
for the euro-VO but if needed we can reharvest  and update it in the RofR
again now before the next reharvest of all registries.

Yulie