XSD for VOResource 1.1 Erratum #1

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Jul 15 15:49:51 CEST 2019

Dear Registry,

The VOResource 1.1 landing page declares that Erratum #1 was accepted
on 2019-02-05
(https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VOResource-1_1-Erratum-1)
but the XSD retrieved from
http://www.ivoa.net/xml/VOResource/VOResource-v1.1.xsd
has not been updated with the corresponding changes;
if I understand the Erratum process correctly, that should have happened.

Can somebody make the change; or if you like, I can talk to ivoadoc
to make it happen.

NB There's one other annoyance with the current content of
http://www.ivoa.net/xml/VOResource/VOResource-v1.1.xsd:

   % curl -s http://www.ivoa.net/xml/VOResource/VOResource-v1.1.xsd | tail -5
   </xs:schema>

   <!--
   vim: sta:et:ts=3
   -->

which made me think I was going mad when I was editing it in vim.
I would suggest deleting those final 4 lines at the same time
(I don't think that requires an Erratum).

Mark