new OAI publishing registry

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:08:50 CEST 2018

Nicolas: Thanks for the info. The XML database was what failed and was the
part that made it hard to integrate into our deployment infrastructure -
but good to hear Guy was able to help you out.

Registry operators: I have just updated two records in my hack OAI service
so will be checking to see that the changes get picked up... let me know if
something blows up.

--
Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre