Registering Event Streams discussion lunch

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Fri Nov 9 13:43:35 CET 2018

>From Dave Morris' email to TDIG:

To everyone interested in VOEvent at the IVOA/ADASS meeting in Maryland.

We are planning a joint time-domain and registry discussion on how to
describe and register event streams.

We are starting with an initial discussion today (Friday) lunch time at a local restaurant so that folks who are not staying for ADASS can be involved.

We hope to have a second follow up discussion next week during ADASS.

If you are interested in joining us please contact myself or [Dave Morris, Ada Nebot, or Pierre le Sidaner] for details of when and where to meet.