New report feature for EuroVO Registry

Kostandin Vrioni k_vrioni at neuropublic.gr
Mon Feb 20 14:25:23 CET 2017

Dear all,

I would like to inform you about the new report feature of our EuroVO Registry. The "Registry Ecosystem health report" which is a public accessible report generated monthly and consist of three types of reports:

RegAnomalies: Anomalies discovered in the IVOA registry ecosystem.Unused MA in full Harvests: Full Harvest operations with unused Managed Authorities in the last 30 days.Wrong MA in Harvests: Harvest operations that yielded wrong Managed Authority records in the last 30 days.
 The EuroVO Registry URL is http://registry.euro-vo.org . The "Registry Ecosystem health report" listing is at the home page.

Kind Regards,
Costas Vrioni

Costas Vrioni
NEUROPUBLIC Information Systems & Technologies S.A.
email: k_vrioni at neuropublic.gr
web : http://www.neuropublic.gr
phone: (+30) 216 200 9882
phone: (+30) 210 4 10 10 10 ext:3882
addr.: 6 Methonis Str, 185 45, Piraeus, Greece

Αποποίηση ευθυνών / Disclaimer