Registry Interfaces 1.1 - newest draft pre- Stellenbosch session

Zografou, Panagoula pzografou at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu May 19 20:42:48 CEST 2016

Hi Theresa and all,

Is it necessary to fix the RofR validator URL
http://rofr.ivoa.net/regvalidate in section 4.1? We understand that it was
carried over from the RofR note but does it belong in the recommendation as
a 'standard service'? The validate/register page is accessible as a link
from the main RofR page http://rofr.ivoa.net and one does not need to know
its absolute path. Making it abstract would give us more flexibility in
maintaining the application.

Yulie