VOResource 1.1 internal Working Draft

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 17:58:20 CEST 2016

On Tue, 26 Apr 2016, Markus Demleitner wrote:

> Then, I've prepared an internal working draft for VOResource 1.1,

Just minor things:

typos:
   I made a few fixes at r3356 - pretty uncontroversial I think,
   but please check and revert if necessary.

sec 2.2.4:
   should 'xsi:type="Organisation"' read 'xsi:type="vr:Organisation"'?
   I was confused by the lack of the prefix for this attribute in
   the VOResource example too, but I *think* Menelaus has fixed that.

sec 3.2.2, in discussion of Element securityMethod:
   would this benefit from a reference to the SSO document?

Mark