RegTAP post-RFC edits

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jun 6 03:20:00 PDT 2014

Dear Registry,

Sorry for replying to myself, but:

On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 04:27:21PM +0200, Markus Demleitner wrote:
> There's been some public and quite a few private comments on RegTAP
> during RFC and the interop.  I've tried to work them all into the PR,

I should have given the URL of the PDF you can look at:

http://volute.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/projects/registry/regtap/RegTAP-fmt.html

As a brief reminder: if nobody protests, this is going to be (almost)
what I'll submit for TCG review (except: A graph of some kind will be
added illustrating the relations between the tables, and the adql:
prefixes on the types may vanish).

> I've already added tests exercising some of the changes to the
> validation suite at
>
> http://svn.ari.uni-heidelberg.de/svn/gavo/regtap-val

...which is updated as well and now contains 61 tests (not any
resembling what TOPCAT does, at this point, I'm afraid --
contributions welcome!).