RegTAP post-RFC edits

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Thu Jun 5 07:58:19 PDT 2014

Hi Markus,

One additional request is to add a diagram that illustrates the relational data model,  at least at the table level with associations between tables.    This was a general TCG request for any data model development due to the complexity, etc.

This is not a full detaled diagram,  i.e. schema,  but a visual aid to the reader.  I know we have a drawing tool that can snap shot such a view from our Registry DB,  which can be edited,  we may be able to provide this from our system implementation if you don't have a model view.

-Gretchen