registry 1.0

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 14 06:19:00 PDT 2009

My Apologies Pierre it is in our registry, I see what has happened now.

The main Astrogrid Registry has 2 registries load-balanced with 2
back-end databases that are currently 'not' clustered.  It seems your
entry made it to one of the Registries but not the other.  I will get
with a person here to get these backend's merged or clustered so it does
not happen anymore.

So the url I sent below you will notice half the time it shows your
record and half the time it does not.  Will try to make a small fix by
just doing a manual harvest now on the 2nd Registry and then the
clustering of the databases sometime in the next week or two.

cheers,
Kevin