registry 1.0

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 14 06:08:58 PDT 2009

Actually I should have checked but I do see it in the Astrogrid Registry:
http://registry.astrogrid.org/astrogrid-registry/browse.jsp?IvornPart=voparis
I do see the resource BUT when I click on XML or View, No entry is
returned, so something else must have happened.  I will try to fix the
problem but would probably be tomorrow afternoon.

cheers,
Kevin