VODataService becoming WD, then PR

Ray Plante rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 16 22:10:34 PST 2008

Dear RWG,

The VODataService specification document can now, we believe,  be
considered complete and is available from the VODataService twiki page
(http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VODataService).  After
finishing a last final reread, I will be posting it as an official Working
Draft.  Soon after that, it will be promoted to a PR, and the official RFC
will begin.

Because of the rapid turnaound from Working Draft to Proposed
Recommendation, I urge co-authors, registry providers and the
other interested parties to look it over prior to PR.

thanks,
Ray Plante
Regristry Working Group chair