RI doc-WSDL mismatch

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 11 07:35:42 PDT 2008

Ray,

changing the registry service may be quite easy for us in AstroGrid
(Kevin can judge better than I). Changing all the clients to match is
a lot trickier. Sure, we can change the client libraries to use the
new namespace, but we then have to get all the users to download new
clients and all the service providers to deploy new versions.

I think that we would have to offer both old and new forms of this
SOAP interface., at least for a while.

Guy