SSA Schema for 1.0

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 17 07:07:40 PST 2008

Ray can provide additional information, but this initial SSA schema is
intended only to provide the most basic registration of the older,
"proto-SSA" services, as well as pre-getCapabilities SSA 1.0 services.
In particular, we haven't fleshed out the service capabilities yet
in this schema.

One issue which I don't think has been addressed yet is that we want
a schema labled "SimpleSpectralAccess" to only find services which are
version 1.0 and later.  We should assign a different capability name for
the older proto services (which have a completely different interface)
so that a simple registry service discovery query for SimpleSpectralAccess
services only finds the conformant ones.  However, this could possibly
the same schema, just with a different capability name.

	- Doug