Semantics sessions in Trieste

Andrea Preite Martinez andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
Wed Apr 23 00:42:55 PDT 2008

Hi all,

the InterOpMay2008 in Trieste is approaching, and the points to
discuss and the schedule of the WG sessions need to be refined.
You can find a first draft Agenda of the Semantics Sessions at

http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2008Semantics

The main discussion topic will be "Vocabularies", and this is the
reason why I'm  addressing this msg also to Voevent and Registry. One
session is already a joint session with Voevent. The second could be
(formally or informally) joined with Registry.

The list of topics is the following:

1. UDCs:
At this moment I haven't any request for adding/modifying the present
REC list.
Did I forget something or it is all right for you? If not, please let
me know and send your proposal(s)

2. Ontologies and use cases (if any)

3. Vocabularies and use cases (if any)

Please let me know:
(a) if there are subjects or sub-topics that you would like to discuss
and are not present in the draft agenda.

(b) if there are additional contributions that you can present to the
meeting (or that somebody can present for you)

Hope to see you in Trieste

Ciao
Andrea

Andrea Preite Martinez                 andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
IASF                                   Tel.IASF:+39.06.4993.4641
Via del Fosso del Cavaliere 100        Tel.CDS :+33.3.90242452
I-00133 Roma                           Cell.   :+39.320.43.15.383
                                        Skype   :andrea.preite.martinez