Registry Provider Telecon times

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Thu Apr 3 10:24:43 PDT 2008

STScI East okay.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-registry at eso.org [mailto:owner-registry at eso.org] On Behalf Of
Ray Plante
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:16 AM
To: IVOA Registry WG
Subject: Registry Provider Telecon times

Hi Registry Providers,

Thanks for your responses.  I would like to propose the following times
for our two telecons...

    US-East, Europe:
       Monday, 4/7 1300 UTC  (9am ET, 2pm UK, 3pm CET)

    US-West, Japan:
       Monday, 4/7 2300 UTC  (4pm PT, Tues. 8am Japan)

Let me know if this does not work for you.

We will use the NVO telecon line.  I will send out the number and passcode
separately to the individuals that responded to me.  I recommend that
non-US participants try out Skype (skype.com) as a way to connect;
however, if you do, it is critical that you use a set of head phones.  If
you do this, be sure to test it out on your computer ahead of time.

Again, our agenda will be:

    o  what state is your registry in?
    o  being ready to harvest (questions?)
    o  what date should we set to commence full harvesting?

thanks!