Where art thou Registries and RofR

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 24 08:19:12 PST 2007

Curious where are people at on having some 1.0 Registries?  So far I
have not seen any, unless I missed some kind of e-mail (but recently
went around to a few I know of and have not seen any).  Be nice to tests
some harvesting on a NVO or ESA registries.

And how about the rofr? Nothing seems to be at: http://rofr.ivoa.net/rofr/

I have decided I will soon get rid of the test registry (will probably
leave a few of the 1.0 test resources there for a little while longer).
You can use the registries below for any tests.

Here are 2 permanent registries though that can be put in the rofr,
these registris will not be removed and if I find any problems will
update them quickly.
Small Publishing:
http://msslxv.mssl.ucl.ac.uk:8080/astrogrid-registry/

Full Registry:
http://msslxv.mssl.ucl.ac.uk:8080/mssl-registry/
(you can put /services to see the various service end points. Query0_9
really should not be there.  '0_1' is for 0.10 VOResources a 0.1
contract, and 1_0 is for 1.0 Resources and 1.0 contract).

sample of oaiurl
http://msslxv.mssl.ucl.ac.uk:8080/mssl-registry/OAIHandlerv1_0?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=ivo_vor
http://msslxv.mssl.ucl.ac.uk:8080/astrogrid-registry/OAIHandlerv1_0?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=ivo_vor
*change 1_0 to 0_1 for 0.10 resources