stylsheet, registry validater

Ray Plante rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 16 19:03:44 PDT 2007

Hi RWGers,

I uploaded a new version of the conversion stylesheet to our upgrade
twiki: RegUpgradeToV10
(http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RegUpgradeToV10).  I've hung some
additional documentation about it (including documentation on the input
parameters it supports) on a separate page available from there.

Tomorrow, I will release a modified version of the VA Tech
perl-based OAI service that undestands our profile on OAI.

I have a version of the RofR's registry validater available via
http://nvo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/rofr/check.html.  Registry providers: please try
this out and send comments.  I'm already starting to get some back.  I
explect this will lead to broader discussions that we should attempt
hammer out before Beijing.