VOResource v1.0 spec doc

Ray Plante rplante at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun May 14 18:32:32 PDT 2006

Hi RWGers,

My latest version of the VOResource v1.0 schema specification document
(the one we put through the IVOA process) is available from the twiki via
http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VOResourceV10;  click on the link
marked "Internal Working Draft".  Apart from any changes we make, this is
a reasonably complete document.

The twiki page also has a link to the latest VOResource XSD document.
This is the same as what is available from the RegDMServices page which I
announced at the beginning of the week.  A couple of you alerted me to
some typos in that document--thanks!  I believe I have all those corrected
now.  (But let me know if you find any others.)