RM V1.1: or V2.0?

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 2 06:04:59 PDT 2006

Tony,

presuming that the RM v1.1 document exists in a satisfactory state - i.e. that
promoting RM 1.1 involves little effort - I'd say do both 1.1 and 2.0 (~as
stated) in parallel. I think the 2.0 standard could take a while in debate and
the 1.1 standard can go through in the meantime.

Guy

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523