heasarc oai not correct XML

Tom McGlynn Thomas.A.McGlynn at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 21 10:56:35 PST 2006

Hi Guy,

Thanks for pinning this down.  I've sent it along to be corrected and
hopefully that should be done within the next few hours.  Sorry to be
so slow to respond, but theoretically I'm not working today...

I wonder if we need to have a new mailing list for operational
issues like this in the VO?  I've dropped the HEASARC mailing
list off this since other than myself there's not anyone there
who really knows much about what's going on here.

    Tom