more changes to RI

Ray Plante rplante at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 22 23:43:13 PDT 2006

Hey Kevin,

Attached are more updates to the RI, mainly to sections 3 & 4.  I updated
the section on OAI sets to be consistant with our decisions in Victoria.
I have *not* yet made the clarifications regarding which OAI interface is
required.  There is still lots more to add section 4 about the VORegistry
schema.

I'll continue to work over the weekend, but since it is Friday, I wanted
to send you what I had.

BTW, on the WSDLs.  Could we change what you are calling Search.wsdl to
RegistrySearch.wsdl or, bettery yet, RegistrySearch-v1.0.wsdl?  This would
keep it consistant with the targetNamespace defined within.  Similarly,
can we rename Publish.wsdl to RegistryHarvest-v1.0.wsdl?  These are the
standard parts of the WSDL which are to be listed in Appendices A.1 and
A.2.

thanks,