RI WSDLS

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 13:25:29 PDT 2006

Hello Gretchen can you tell me what tool your using and I will
experiment in the morning with the tool to see what problems you are having.

Okay fixed the small links at the top of the page.

schemaLocations yes probably could make a version with the ivoa
references (if the schemas are setup correctly at ivoa).

Typically I find it a lot easier to have things bundled up locally
though, but would be good to try to have both versions.

Logging off,
Kevin