RI WSDLS

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Wed Jun 21 09:59:45 PDT 2006

Hey Kevin,

I'm starting to look into the zip 0.8.4 registry search wsdl(s) for
v1.0.  Firstly I noticed that the newer zip is not synchronized on the
twiki between the attachment and the reference at the top of the doc
(it's still linked to 0.8.1).

Are you running a validator over these?  I'm hitting a lot of binding
errors.  Maybe it's premature to run the wsdl to c#,  I thought maybe we
were getting close with your reference to running wsdl2java.

Also could the relative paths for the import schemaLocations change to
an ivoa location?

-Gretchen