a version for recommended change to GetResource,GetIdentity

Aurelien Stebe Aurelien.Stebe at sciops.esa.int
Tue Jun 20 09:48:52 PDT 2006

Hi Ray,

This is definitely an improvement. As I told you before, I was unsure
about having two output formats for Search methods, but I can see now
that it makes the interface much clearer.

I think there is still a paragraph missing about the @xsi:type query.
What is the final decision ?
@xsi:type='SimpleImageAccess'    or    @xsi:type='sia:SimpleImageAccess'
    or    @xsi:type='%:SimpleImageAccess'    or    @xsi:type like
'%:SimpleImageAccess'.
I prefer the first two solutions, but I can see it being a problem for
XMLDB implementations.

To react to Paul's message, I would prefer VOResources to stay inside
the WSDL, as this should be the only place it is needed and it makes one
less namespace as Ray pointed out. Where do you use VOResources schema
to validate documents Paul ? The current set of recommended or
"standard" schema extensions is stated in the RI, in section 3.1.3

Also, I noticed a few typos or errors, especially in the schemas
snippets. The attribute "to" should be replaced by "max", some
attributes should be made "required", the OAI is referenced as OAI GET,
it should be GET and POST.

Cheers,
Aurelien