new RI document

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 1 08:01:00 PDT 2006

There is a new RI document (0.8.2) located at IVOA (see links below).
There are still a few areas that need to be cleared up, but would like
to start getting comments from the group.
Also note my last e-mail subject "Two questions about xsi:type" would be
good to have some replies/comments on that e-mail especially question 2.
A final note the RI currently says ADQL 1.0, I will check on the version
of the ADQL-Core schema to see how it fits into the RI document.

Thank you in advance for any comments and information about the RI document,
Kevin

Word doc -
http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/RegistryInterface/RegistryInterface-v0.8.2.doc
PDF doc -