applications software metadata

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 01:52:04 PST 2006

I think you misunderstood me, Gretchen. I meant the DM subgroup of the
registry group: the tiger team set up in Kyoto to define a data model for
the registry, in particular that needed to register applications.

We've done sweet fa for about six months! and are only now getting our butts
back in gear :)