Mistakes in registry

Ray Plante rplante at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 6 08:43:11 PST 2006

Hi Aurelien,

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Aurelien Stebe wrote:
> I would just like to inform you of similar efforts done here at ESAC
> concerning the curation issue, as you were not present at the last
> interop in Madrid.

This is great--sounds like we are definitely on the same page here.

I'd very much like to see what you're doing with checking registry entries
and service; perhaps we could share efforts.  Have you had a look at the
ConeSearch checker I posted?  Is this similar at all with what you are
doing?  Do you see opportunities for leveraging each other's work?