What is the root element of a resource?

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 05:13:34 PDT 2006

I changed the example in the spec.  I did not change anything in the
Harvesting section and only reference I see is with "Resource" not
"resource"  let me know if I missed it.

As for the samples yes I guess it would be good to change them to
"Resource" to avoid confusion and in fact I had to do that to add the
samples into the test registry because the upload process uses a
schema.  Since  the Spec does not define how you Add/Update new
Resources or how you store it at the backend, then I did not mind if the
Samples used "resource" though I could see it might be confusing.

cheers,
Kevin