Agenda call for Interop

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Apr 19 09:44:44 PDT 2006

Hi all, we need to decide on an Agenda for the IVOA Interop meeting in
Victoria next month. I've prebooked 6 sessions (of 1.5 hrs each). We will
need at least two of those sessions to deal with the proposals from the
modelling tiger team which I hope to have published by the end of this
month. One more should deal with the registry interface document. In the
final session, I'd like to discuss an action plan for getting ALL of the
Registry specs to v1.0 (model, schemas and interface) within the following
1-2 months. So:

Reg-S01: modelling proposals part I
Reg-S02: modelling proposals part II
Reg-S03: registry interface
Reg-S04: other business
Reg-S05: other business
Reg-S06: v1.0 action plan

Does this sound ok?

That leaves two 1.5 hr sessions open for other business. Can I please have
your suggestions for these two sessions?

Thanks,
Tony.

__
Tony Linde
Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1292    Mobile: +44 (0)7753 603356
Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311    Email:  Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Post:   Department of Physics & Astronomy,
        University of Leicester
        Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH
Web:    http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~ael

Project Manager, EuroVO VOTech   http://eurovotech.org