IVOA Oct meeting, short ESAVO Registry presentation

Aurelien Stebe Aurelien.Stebe at sciops.esa.int
Mon Sep 19 10:29:37 PDT 2005

Hi Tony,

If possible, I would like to make a short presentation of the work
we've been doing at ESAC this year concerning the Registry activities.

This would consist in a brief overview of the ESAVO Registry,
the issues encountered, the solutions used and the presentation
of a small Curation utility I started to develop to test services.

I know this is not really the topic of the session,
but tell me if we could allocate a few minutes for this.

Cheers,
Aurelien