IVOA Oct meeting

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Sep 7 07:41:30 PDT 2005

Okay. We've had 2.5 votes for the Application-oriented strand of the meeting
and no votes against so I declare it unanimous that the Oct Interop be
devoted to discussion about adding applications to the Registry.

Can I ask who might want to make (short!) presentations on this topic to the
meeting, then I'll draw up an agenda.