Many thanks...

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Thu May 19 05:11:40 PDT 2005

I would like to offer my grateful thanks to everyone involved in the three
sessions on Registry here in Kyoto (and to those unable to come but who have
contributed to the list in the past months). It has been hard work but we
have resolved a lot of difficult issues and are now in a very good position
to push towards releasing V1.1 of the RM document and V1.0 of both
VOResource and RI document, thus delivering a complete and agreed set of
working registry specifications to the IVOA by the deadline we've agreed of
the end of January 2006. This will be a very important step and we could not
have got this far without your hard work, patience and good humour. Well
done.

And, having just said that I couldn't upload from the hotel - it started
working!

So, wiki page for today's marathon sessions on Registry is updated with my
notes (as mindmap pics and associated html files).

I've not yet transferred the resolutions and actions from the mindmaps to
the wiki page but will try to do so either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Tony Linde
Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1292      Mobile: +44 (0)7753 603356
Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311      Email:  Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Skype:  callto:tonylinde (home)  callto:tonylinde2 (work)
Post:   Department of Physics & Astronomy, University of Leicester
        Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH
Web:    http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~ael

Project Manager, EuroVO VOTech   http://eurovotech.org
Programme Manager, AstroGrid     http://www.astrogrid.org